Updated May 2017
- New Course Approval - CCLP/ECP1
- Basic Gas Course - Update to Managed Learning Programme
- KANE 456/457/8 flue gas analyser
- SMART Metering employment opportunities
- Reuben Smith voted Chairman of GILG
"...SWATGas has completed the assessment of our UK gas team for many years and we have found them to be an excellent and reliable business part... J Gardner - Technical Training Manager
Changeover to LPG for Permanent Dwellings
We offer the following assessments:
|CONGLP1PD / CCLP1||Changeover to LPG for Permanent Dwellings / CORE LPG|
|RPH||Residential Park Homes|
|LAV||Leisure Accommodation Vehicles|
|HTRLP2||Closed Flue LPG Gas Fires|
|VESSLP 1 & 2||Bulk Storage LPG Tanks|
|CCLP/EPC1||External Pipework Connection|
* Candidates must also hold Catering Core and Comcats
Training is optional for candidates working towards their core LPG changeover.
Example of a typical LPG assessment is - approximate duration of 2 days and costings of:
Training and core £265.00, modules from £30.00 - £80.00 & certification fee of £45.00. All + VAT.
Please contact us for more information.